Tamiya modifications to the M3 are a widened front suspension and improved drive train from the E30 325i, which was also used in the BMW Z1 roadster. The E30 M3 was produced from 1986 to 1992, but still remains popular among BMW enthusiasts today.
Specs & Features
* Based on the lightweight and user-friendly TT-01D Type-E chassis.
* 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearboxes.
* Drift-spec modifications include special suspension tuning, RS-540 sport-tuned motor, aluminum heat sink, CVA mini shock dampers and soft springs and adjustable upper arms.
* Includes BBS silver wheels with Super Driftech tires which are made from a resin and rubber compound specially designed for long-lasting drift action. (24mm width)
* Includes two 5mm diameter white LEDs to depict realistic headlights.
* Includes TEU-104BK ESC.
* 2-channel R/C system, battery pack and charger separately required.
* Wide variety of Option Parts are separately available to further customize your chassis